Dynamics 365 CE Developer
Inner Join Technologies is looking for a full-time Dynamics CE (CRM) developer. The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and designing Dynamics and Power Platform solutions for multiple clients, have some knowledge of Power BI and Azure. Good communication skills are important for this position.
- Designs, develops, tests, implements and maintains Microsoft Dynamics CE based solutions.
- Works with clients to develop business requirements and builds the solution to meet those requirements.
- Understand and recognize when to use related technologies to aid in Dynamics usability.
- Dynamics Portals development.
- Design, develop Power Bi reports and dashboards from data within Dynamics 365.
- Integrate Data from other applications into Dynamics 365.
- At least 4 years of Microsoft Dynamics 365 design, configuration administration, implementation, and enhancement experience.
- Experience in portal development and Power Bi.
- 2 years C# experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues with minimal supervision.
- Problem solving and understanding when to ask questions is a must.
- U.S. citizen or those authorized to work in the U.S. We are not sponsoring at this time.
- Knowledge and experience using Azure Data Factory.
- Experience with Data Export Service.
- Experience implementing Dynamics Field Service and/or Project Service Automation.
- Seniority Level Mid-Senior Level
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Benefits: 100% Paid Health and Dental, 401k, Profit Sharing
- We are not recruiters, we hope you really enjoy working here!
Please apply if interested by sending your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org